{"version":"20150408","show_thumbnails":true,"show_date":true,"show_context":true,"layout":"grid","headline":"Related","items":[{"id":1591,"url":"http:\/\/panoramapsu.com\/2017\/02\/americas-first-olympic-hijabi-spoke-penn-staters-perseverance-determination\/","url_meta":{"origin":530,"position":0},"title":"America\u2019s First Olympic Hijabi Spoke To Penn Staters About Perseverance and Determination","date":"February 27, 2017","format":false,"excerpt":"Article by Danielle James Ibtihaj Muhammad, 31 year old US Olympic fencer, shared her personal success story and answered questions to an audience in Heritage Hall on Feb. 23. She walked into the sound of applause, dressed in a beige hijab that stood out against her black shirt. Muhammad is\u2026","rel":"nofollow","context":"In \"Feature\"","img":{"src":"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/panoramapsu.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/02\/8424302590_450cbe4367_o-e1488173062303.jpg?fit=780%2C604&resize=350%2C200","width":350,"height":200},"classes":[]},{"id":1163,"url":"http:\/\/panoramapsu.com\/2016\/11\/biased-news-media-promoted-islamophobia\/","url_meta":{"origin":530,"position":1},"title":"Biased News Media Has Promoted Islamophobia","date":"November 7, 2016","format":false,"excerpt":"Article by Trisston Conway It\u2019s hard to remember the objective of news media in today\u2019s coverage. While some bias may be inevitable, it seems that those who bear the task of delivering our daily dose of reality have neglected their duty to society: to present facts free of personal opinion\u2026","rel":"nofollow","context":"In \"Current Events\"","img":{"src":"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/panoramapsu.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/11\/15187919656_9baf013357_o-e1478495573335.jpg?fit=780%2C520&resize=350%2C200","width":350,"height":200},"classes":[]},{"id":189,"url":"http:\/\/panoramapsu.com\/2016\/01\/look-international-penn-state-experience\/","url_meta":{"origin":530,"position":2},"title":"A Look into the International Penn State Experience","date":"January 24, 2016","format":false,"excerpt":"Article by Lauryn Costik With a student body that is approximately 70% white, Penn State\u2019s University Park campus culture is greatly influenced by this overwhelming majority of students. Meanwhile, the remaining 30% of Penn Staters who identify themselves as Latino, Asian, Black, Pacific Islander, international or Native American may struggle\u2026","rel":"nofollow","context":"In \"Feature\"","img":{"src":"https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/panoramapsu.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2016\/01\/10012162166_cde34d427e_z.jpg?fit=640%2C370&resize=350%2C200","width":350,"height":200},"classes":[]}]}